Are you a green enterprise looking for support to grow and scale your business?
The Uganda Green Enterprise Finance Accelerator (UGEFA) has launched its first call for applications.
The call for applications will be open until 08th November 2020. Click here to apply now.
The Uganda Green Enterprise Finance Accelerator Programme will take place from January - May 2021.
Benefits for green SMEs in Uganda
- 6 months of customised business development support from expert Business Advisors focused on developing growth and financial plans to successfully scale your business
- Interactive workshops with easy-to-use, practical tools – tested and proven by green entrepreneurs around the globe – to prepare and manage your growth
- Peer-to-peer exchange and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Opportunities to showcase your enterprise during high-level events
Criteria for eligibility
We are excited to receive applications from enterprises that are:
- Registered as a private company or registered partnership;
- Engaged in a green sector specifically, Clean Energy, Green Manufacturing, Sustainable Mobility, Sustainable Tourism or Waste Management;
- Operational for 2+ years;
- Revenue generating with at least 10,000 USD turnover in the previous year; and
- In possession of financial records
To support you (or your network) through the application process, we are now offering UGEFA Application Clinics:
- Discover if UGEFA is a good fit to you and your enterprise needs
- Learn tips and tricks to make your application stand out
- Understand the full application process
- Ask any questions you may have
- Network with your peers and meet our expert Business Advisors
Register for an online information session on the 30th October 10-11am EAT, or join us in person to dig deeper into your business and receive individual application support by registering for an UGEFA account and signing up for an Application Clinic near you.