Kampala Innovation Week is happening this week! As part of the event, UGEFA will host a "Green Entrepreneurship Day" on 27 November 2020.
For all entrepreneurs only learning about UGEFA this week we have opened a special application window.
The call for applications will be open until 07th December 2020. Click here to apply now.
The Uganda Green Enterprise Finance Accelerator Programme will take place from January - May 2021.
Benefits for green SMEs in Uganda
- 6 months of customised business development support from expert Business Advisors focused on developing growth and financial plans to successfully scale your business
- Interactive workshops with easy-to-use, practical tools – tested and proven by green entrepreneurs around the globe – to prepare and manage your growth
- Peer-to-peer exchange and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Opportunities to showcase your enterprise during high-level events
Criteria for eligibility
We are excited to receive applications from enterprises that are:
- Registered as a private company or registered partnership;
- Engaged in a green sector specifically, Clean Energy, Green Manufacturing, Sustainable Mobility, Sustainable Tourism or Waste Management;
- Operational for 2+ years;
- Revenue generating with at least 10,000 USD turnover in the previous year; and
- In possession of financial records
To support you (or your network) through the application process, we are now offering UGEFA Application Clinics:
- Discover if UGEFA is a good fit to you and your enterprise needs
- Learn tips and tricks to make your application stand out
- Understand the full application process
- Ask any questions you may have
- Network with your peers and meet our expert Business Advisors
If you need help with your applications or if you have questions about the programme register for an online application clinic on 27th November.