DEADLINE EXTENDED TO: Monday, 31 May 2021
Are you a green enterprise looking for support to grow and scale your business?
The Uganda Green Enterprise Finance Accelerator (UGEFA) has launched its second call for applications.
The call for applications will be open until 31 May 2021. Click here to register now.
Benefits for green SMEs in Uganda
We improve access to finance for green enterprises in Uganda by offering:
- Catalyser Support over 6-months
- Customised business development support from expert Business Advisors focused on developing growth and financial plans to successfully scale your business
- Interactive workshops with easy-to-use, practical tools – tested and proven by green entrepreneurs around the globe – to prepare and manage your growth
- Peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Showcasing your enterprise during high-level events and ongoing ecosystem building activities
- Loan Facilitation
- Privileged access within UGEFA pipeline to debt finance offered through our partner banks
- Discounted loan of between UGX 36,700,000 – 367,000,000 to support investment needs where 33% of total loan amount is repaid directly by UGEFA, thereby reducing total principal and interest repayment amounts
- 1:1 business advisory within additional Accelerator Support to invest in growth and scale impacts while managing loan
Criteria for eligibility
We are excited to receive applications from enterprises that are:
- Registered as a private company or registered partnership;
- Engaged in a green sector specifically, Clean Energy, Green Manufacturing, Sustainable Transport, Sustainable Tourism or Waste Management;
- Operational for 2+ years;
- Revenue generating with at least 10,000 USD turnover in the previous year; and
- In possession of financial records
Want to learn more? Sign up for an Information Session at: https://adelph.it/ugefainfo
Register for UGEFA now and submit your full application by 31st May 2021.